Silver Needle White Tea
This exquisite tea is rare and valuable, considered to be of the highest grade, with the gentlest flavour can be consumed throughout the day
₹315.00 – ₹1,015.75
It is a profoundly noble white tea, champagne-coloured, the most exclusive and supreme in quality, with the gentle and soft flavours honoured by Tea connoisseurs around the globe. Its exceptional delicacy in taste, silky and smooth on the palate, with a palpable fruity and floral aroma, wins the hearts of many. This top-quality exotic tea has a beautiful aftertaste. It contains the highest concentration of antioxidants with naturally very low caffeine since it is minimally processed in a unique way. The young tea leaves are picked up even before the leaves fully open, with the young buds still covered with much fine white hair (thus the name white). The fuzzy white hair looks like silver needles. This mellow drink is hand-harvested for a short period each year, processed meticulously with great care and dedication, making it very rare, valuable and expensive.
WHOLE LEAF WHITE TEA
- One of the healthiest teas, with a very high concentration of antioxidants, and polyphenols.
- Contains strong antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Keeps the heart healthy.
- Aids in detoxifying the digestive system, and alleviates acidity.
- Helps in metabolising fat, thus reducing excess weight from our body.
- Perfect relaxant, calming our nerves and spreading a sense of serenity in our body and mind
ORIGIN OF TEASingle Estate – Darjeeling
TASTE NOTESFresh and delicate; Midly sweet and vegetal
APPEARANCELight and ivory
- After meals, with food – with simple flavours such as light sandwiches , salads with light dressing,
- fresh fruits and desserts without cream.
We recommend the following steeping notes to enjoy an ideal cup of exquisite Silver Needle White tea.
2 grams / 1 tea bag per 180 ml water
Pour hot water (80-85 degrees Celsius)
Steep for 4-5 minutes