Hibiscus Spices Green Tea
A blend of spices combined with beautiful hibiscus flowers and whole leaf green tea is the perfect solution for your sour throat. Hibiscus flowers not only look beautiful but are also full of goodness and remedies. Hibiscus flowers are a power house of antioxidants and Vitamin C. Slightly tangy in taste and with a hint of spices it’s the perfect combination to keep your body warm and keep your mind strong.
₹369.75 – ₹463.25
Loaded with antioxidants and rich in Vitamin C this tea helps in fighting inflammation. The qualities of hibiscus tea are known to stop weight gain and help in the reduction of belly fat by detoxing the body.
Clove, whilst adding a hint of warmth, helps with gastrointestinal issues and cinnamon adds a sweet note to the tea while its anti-inflammatory properties and it’s amazing smell are an add-on.
Best consumed to feel refreshed and relaxed at any time of the day.
HIBISCUS FLOWER BUDS
WHOLE LEAF GREEN TEA
- Hibiscus Green tea is full of antioxidants, whilst being rich in Vitamin C helps in fighting inflammation.
- Extracts of hibiscus combined with our choicest spices help in burn belly fat and helps put a stop to weight gain.
- Clove helps solve the gastrointestinal issues and are extremely good for tooth health.
- Cinnamon not only adds a sweet flavour to the tea but also helps the body with its immense anti-inflammatory properties and gives the perfect smell.
- Whole leaf green tea is rich in antioxidants and helps keep the body toxin free.
ORIGIN OF TEA
Sweetness of Chamomile flower
Light and a sweet flowery note
Light Red in colour
Cinnamon dishes, ginger dishes, fresh fruit, fruit cake and Christmas puddings
1.8 gms/ 1 tea bag per 180 ml water
80-85 degree Celsius
Steep for 3-4 MINUTES
Drink plain or with a hint of honey.
Add ice to it and have a chilled cup of iced tea.